Doing as a way of thinking!
Have you found your professional passion with Scrum? Are you also convinced that Scrum is not a method, but a mindset? Wonderful, because that is what we think and feel at bor!sgloger consulting. We advise leading companies in Germany and Austria not just with words, but also with actions. If you prefer, like us, to take action rather than just sit around and discuss, we are the right place for you. For our offices in Vienna and Baden-Baden we are looking for
Scrum Senior Consultants (m/f)
These tasks await you:
- Development of Scrum implementation strategies. It is your job to advise the management and our client’s employees on site. You will facilitate workshops and team development measures.
- Coaching clients and their employees when implementing and optimizing Scrum product development.
- Conducting Scrum workshops for our clients
- Conceptualizing workshops to convey your own specific know-how.
- Documenting the results for clients. You ensure that the consultation services are transparent and easily understood.
- Sharing your experience within the bor!sgloger-Team, for example as a mentor for new colleagues.
You already have these competencies.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum is a prerequisite for this job. You can verify certification (as CSM, Professional ScrumMaster or ScrumMaster Advanced by bor!sgloger ) und you have worked as a ScrumMaster or Product Owner .
- You are experienced in conducting workshops and in personnel and organizational development. Ideally you have already worked as a Scrum Consultant.
- You have a college degree (in economics, social sciences, humanities or a technical field)
- Either you have completed training as a coach or you will start this during your first 12 months at bor!sgloger .
- Travelling a lot is no problem for you. You think it is fun and enjoyable to work with people, you are committed and can handle difficult situations calmly and on your own.
- You are a team player, willing to learn and to engage in critical self-reflection.
We also have something to offer you.
We like opinions. You can quickly take responsibility and contribute your ideas to shape our company. We are very selective in our choices, but we are quite casual with each other. We are strict in our choices, but we work in a relaxed atmosphere. We do not require formal business attire in the office, but if you want to wear that for fun that is up to you. We really appreciate a good sense of humour. We will do a lot for your personal development: supervision, continued education in workshops, and coaching and management consulting are a matter of course.
This position has a starting gross income of €70,000 for full time work. But it is negotiable based on your qualifications and education.
Would you like to belong to the bor!sgloger-Team? Simply send your application to Petra Oberlé firstname.lastname@example.org