How do you recognize a good Scrum Consultant?
He or she is part of the bor!sgloger team. Skilled, trained, and field-tested. As the first global management consulting company we have specialized in Scrum. Working together as a team we continually develop the theoretical foundations on which Scrum is based. Our long-standing relationship of trust with our customers is a direct result of our pragmatic and consequent actions. For this reason we are extremely critical and selective when hiring new colleagues. For the key element of our action is our attitude: we take responsibility for the success of our customers. We tackle the situation!
Thinkers. Frequent Flyers. Nay sayers, Discoverers. Designers. Visionaries.
We admit it: work days with us can be quite intense. You will get to know most of the airports in the German speaking world and must at times enjoy life on crowded trains. That is why you will need to create motivation and enthusiasm from within. You will often have to master difficult situations alone and need to be able to handle this, so that you do not get smothered in goodwill. But you can be sure: every day you will have the support of the entire team, because we continually exchange ideas, even if we are spread in all directions.
We have a few requirements.
- He or she has had practical experience with Scrum or is prepared to become completely and thoroughly acquainted with Scrum.
- He or she does not shy away from technical matters, even if they are not a technician.
- He or she has coached teams under the direction of an experienced Scrum Consultant.
- He or she wants to achieve results.
- He or she wants to continually improve and develop new solutions for our customers.
- He or she shows confidence when meeting clients and can motivate people to open up to changes.
- He or she sees Scrum as a tool to help a company.
- He or she continues to develop a deeper understanding and learn something new every day.
We have something to offer too.
We demand opinions. You will quickly be given responsibility and can present your ideas for the design of our company. Although we are very selective in our choices, we are quite casual in dealing with each other. You do not need to sit in our office in a suit. But we hope you have a good sense of humour. We will do a lot for your personal development: supervision, ongoing in-service training and workshops, and coaching and management consultation are a matter of course.
Would you like to join the bor!sgloger Team? Send us your unsolicited application or application for a specific position to firstname.lastname@example.org